Laura Keogan, REALTOR®, SRES® at Bridge Realty
After years of buying and selling homes, both personally as a homeowner and professionally as a property investor / home renovator, I decided it only made sense to take the next step to become a licensed REALTOR®. I love putting my own personal experience to work in helping buyers and sellers. I have knowledge and empathy from my own experience that sets me apart from other REALTORS®. My areas of expertise include:
- Helping home sellers through the decision-making process regarding if they wish to do some work to a home before listing and, if so:
- Provide advice on where the biggest "bang for the buck" lies
- Provide advice on highly popular finish choices that will appeal to most buyers
- Provide referrals to sources of materials and service
- Helping seniors / families in their transition from a long-time home. I have earned the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation from the National Association of Realtors. Helping my own mother through this journey became a catalyst for me in developing this specialty. I am experienced in helping sellers involving:
- a move to a senior residence
- a move to be near / with family or to a warmer climate
- working with those granted Power of Attorney
- working with the Personal Representative of an estate.
- Home buyers who are eager to remodel to make a home their own
Prior to my real estate career, I was in management with a Fortune 500 company, involved in contract writing, negotiation & execution, marketing and customer service. I find my 20+ years of business experience to be invaluable to my business as a REALTOR®.
Please click on my photo below for more information on my experience and background.
I most frequently work with customers in the west, southwest, south, and northwest metro areas. My primary office is in Minnetonka,.
Why Choose Me As your REALTOR®?
- Integrity: I will operate in your best interest, for the best possible outcome for you.
- Empathy: I have been in your shoes, as buyer and seller, many times. I have a personal understanding of how it feels to be in your position, attempting to navigate the buying and selling process. Although I will offer options in approach to your home sale or purchase, I will never pressure you toward a particular action or decision.
- Customer-Focus: Every job I have held in my life has involved customer service, and I excel at it! I am my own toughest critic and I tend not to be satisfied until I have exceeded my clients' expectations.
- Knowledge: My background in whole-home renovation is experience that allows me to offer a different perspective than that of many REALTORS®. My buyer clients comment that they appreciate how I help them to look closely at homes, beyond the cosmetics. My seller clients comment that they appreciate my advice regarding what today's buyers are looking for, as well as spruce-ups that can be done on a budget if they wish. My former executive background makes me adept with contracts. In real estate, there is no such thing as a verbal agreement or an email agreement - - if it is not clearly stated in writing as a part of the formal purchase agreement contract and related signed documents, it is not legally binding. For this reason, it is important to have a realtor who is highly experienced with contracts.
- Results: From marketing and home search to closing, you deserve a professional who knows how to get results and who will commit to the time and effort to do so!
- BUYERS: When buying in this competitive real estate market, we need to move quickly to view homes hitting the market and with an offer when you find the home that is right for you. Timely and effective negotiation is key. I have the tools and knowledge of what it takes to get an offer accepted.
- SELLERS: Today's buyers search for homes online and make initial decisions based on photos. High-quality, professional real estate photography is VITAL to present your home in the best possible light and to achieve the highest possible sale price. I invest in stunning photography, including drone photography where it is warranted. You need a realtor who follows through with the plans and promises made. I regularly "work" the marketing plan - I am not a "list it and forget it" agent!
- My flexibility in work schedule means that I am ready and able to get the job done!
- Communication: I hear regularly from clients that they are very pleased with the level of communication they experience with me. They say they feel well-informed throughout the process. With extensive business background, I understand well the need for effective and timely communication.
- Problem-Solving: I am a highly experienced problem-solver. We will always strive for a smooth transaction, yet at times issues arise - I have the experience and skill set to effectively aid you in working through issues that arise.
- SECURITY: I use electronic lock boxes to allow real estate agents to show your home. I receive email notifications whenever someone enters your home via the lock box, including the name of the agent and brokerage. (Exception: When a home is located in an area with weak cell signal, a manual lock box is required.)
When you choose me as your REALTOR®, you can rest assured that you will have a trusted adviser, strong advocate and skilled professional on your side.
Laura Keogan, REALTOR®, SRES® | cell: 612-964-5926 | firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIDGE REALTY | 1101 E 78th St, Suite 300 | Bloomington, MN 55420
Meet the Team